Have you ever used aloe vera?
If not, well it’s time to start!
Look at these guys:
- Heal your skin : thanks to its cooling effect, aloe vera is your best bet in case of sunburn. It is amazingly soothing. Just Slice aloe leaves lengthwise and use the inner sides (the gel-like part) to rub on your skin. It is also very efficient in case of wounds or bug bites. You won’t be itchy anymore! You can also definitely use to hydrate and moisturize your face.
- Get your dose of vitamins and nutrients: Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, C, E, folic acid, choline, B1, B2, B3 (niacin), B6. It also contains vitamin B12, calcium, magnesium, zinc, chromium, selenium, sodium, iron, potassium, copper, manganese, amino-acids, fatty acid. This will help you lower the fat in your blood and reduce any type of indigestions. Just scoop the gel and add it in your juice or smoothies. You will definitely boost your immune system and cope with stress and fatigue.
- Massage your hair/scalp with it, let it sit for at least 15 min and rinse. It should boost their growth
- Toothpaste containing aloe-vera is also very good and refreshing, just make sure it is all natural
- You can also boil the leaves in a pan of water and breathe in the vapor to alleviate asthma.
Now you just have to go find some leaves or just plant one at home!