Today we would like to introduce you to this tiny little seed that has amazing benefits to your health. As we say in French, it is “petit mais costaud”!
The word hemp probably rings a bell to everyone. Yes it is the seed of the cannabis plant. But contrary to marijuana, the seeds have very few to zero content of THC.
This seed is pretty amazing. Some people call it Superfood due to its tremendous health benefits. Here are the main ones:
– Natural source of essential fatty acids including Omega 3, 6 and GLA (very rarely found Gamma Linolenic Acid) in the perfect balance
– Fully loaded with protein
– Rich in Vitamin E
– Increases energy levels & metabolic rate
– Boosts your memory power
– Reduces blood LDL cholesterol levels
– Lowers blood pressure
– Improves cardiovascular circulation & function
– Improves organ function
– Improves immunity levels
– Reduces & treats dry skin and hair conditions
All these in a tiny and delicious little seed.
So just sprinkle some here and there: on your salad, in your smoothies, granola, oatmeal…and enjoy the nutty taste!