What: Papaya, also called Pawpaw in certain countries. You know this large heavy orange fruit!
It’s actually green when not ripe. Green papaya can be used in salad.
The best time to eat it as a fruit is when it turns yellow and gets a little soft but not too much.
The benefits are multiple:
- It helps with digestion. For stomachache, eat a papaya instead of some weird medicine
- It makes your skin glow. Bye bye acne, pimples, dry skin and skin infection
- It has carotene which protects from lung and oral cavity cancers
- It maintains a proper blood pressure and protects you from heart disease
- It has very low calories and is loaded in vitamins A, C and E. So you can eat as many as you want really
- It boosts your immune system
Conclusion : It’s good for you!