Whenever I go to buy mushrooms, I would always go with the small ones (white, Baby Bella, Shitake, Maitake, Oyster…) and walk away from the Portobello mushrooms. And then, one day I finally bought them and tried to saute them in a pan…well, that was not so good.
After several trials, I am happy to present to you this juicy marinated mushroom recipe that will awaken your senses thanks to its wonderful mix of flavors
Marinated Portobello Mushrooms
- 2 organic portobello mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp organic soy/tamari sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp rosemary
- 1 Tbsp thyme
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil, tamari sauce,minced garlic, rosemary parsley and thyme. Add more herbs if needed.
- Coat the mushrooms with the mixture. Spread all over with your hand. Let marinate in a shallow dish for 20 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 400 F
- Roast on a baking sheet for 10 minutes. Flip and bake for another 10 minutes
- That’s it, you did it! Enjoy while it’s warm. This goes great with sweet potato fries, sauteed greens and salad!