Raw juices are essential for a healthy diet.
Besides eating whole fruits, juicing helps you absorb a great amount of nutrients, enzymes and vitamins that you could not get easily.
As a matter of fact, we would need to eat 20 carrots, 10-12 apples, or 8 lbs spinach to get the same amount of nutrients you receive in one 16 oz juice!
The best time to drink juice is on an empty stomach or at least an hour before eating a meal. Juicing is also the best way to detox as it helps flush your body of its toxins. Make sure you use organic produce which will ensure a chemical and pesticide-free juice.
You will feel awakened, energized, strong and light. It’s a magic combo!
Are you ready?
Today, we made the classic carrot, celery, apple, ginger, orange juice
Orange Carrot Apple Ginger Juice
- 10 carrots, peeled
- 5 apples, unpeeled and cut in quarters
- 1 knob ginger, peeled
- 3 stalk celery, rinsed
- 1 Honeywell orange, peeled and cut in quarters
- Run all the ingredients in the juicer
- Pour in a glass. You can add some cayenne or turmeric if you like
- Add some ice cubes, mix with a spoon and drink right away