Yeah yeah, nice days are slowly coming back! Every year, Spring feels like a rebirth to me. I rediscover the joy of walking for hours in the streets, running in the park, biking around. It feels so good! And the best news is more fruits are starting to show up!
It’s time to get the energy flowing, the vitamins in and shake our bodies!
First, start your day by making a smoothie. Yes, have a smoothie a day. Just buy tons of fruits and put whatever feels good to you. Each day has its mood. Today was the a smoothie day 🙂
- handful of cherries
- 2 bananas
- 1 orange
- 1 mandarin orange
- handful of strawberries
- 1 date
- 1 fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 1/2 cup filtered water
- Squeeze 1 lime and pour the juice in your blender
- Peel the orange and mandarins and add the whole fruits in the blender
- Add all the other fruits and water
- Blend until well mixed. Add ice cubes if you like it colder. Blend more
- Sip slowly and wake up listening to Morning Glow, this tune was our inspiration for the title.
That’s it. You are fresh and awake now. yeah, yeah!