Instead of eating bread or cereal in the morning, nourish your body with healthy nutrients that will boost your energy and give you all the strength you need to start your day.
As mentioned in an older post, chia seeds are one of the best things on Earth. They are good for your cells, skin, and bones. Basically, they protect your whole body! They are packed with fiber which is good for digestion and prevents bloating. Combined with almond milk, chia seeds will expand to make a pudding texture that will fill you up with low calories.
Who said miracles do not exist?!
Blueberry-Pecans Chia Pudding
- 4 tsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 handful organic blueberries
To make the chia pudding:
- Put the chia seeds in the bottom of a cup
- Add the almond milk and maple syrup and stir
- Add in the blueberries
- Let sit for 15-20 minutes and top with pecan crumbs from this recipe or just make from scratch by mixing together:
- 1/3 cup pecans, toasted
- 1/2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
What I do is I make it in a container with a lid, bring it to work with me and have it there!
Oh yeah, you are definitely what you eat. The more you will eat these, the more you will look radiant. Ha!