Dear chia seeds, I missed you so much while I was travelling around. I made myself a promise, next time I travel I will bring you with me!
Think about it, it’s so easy to throw a bag of chia seeds in your luggage and there you are everyday making healthy, filling breakfast and snacks like if you were home!
Now that I am in Paris, I am experimenting with French ingredients. Today I combined a basic chia pudding with creme de marron and pardon my French it was f#%!ing delicious!!!!
If you do not live in France, you can find it on Amazon or you can make a French friend and ask him to bring you some. you have to try crème de marron at least once in your life!
Chia pudding à la crème de marron
- 2 to 3 Tbsp granola (optional)
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup nut milk. Today I tried rice milk and it was perfect.
- half a banana
- 1 large Tbsp crème de marron
the kiwi on the photo is just there for decoration 🙂
- Pour the granola in a glass
- Pour the chia seed on top and add the milk. Mix the chia seeds and the milk with a teaspoon and let it sit for 10-15 minutes
- Cut the bananas into thin slices
- Add on top or around the cup as you prefer
- Once the chia seed mixture has become thick and jellylike, add the creme de marron on top
All you need is a teaspoon now!