Sawatdee Kaa! It means hello in Thai, it sounds sweet, I love it!
Inspired by the Thai food shelf in the supermarket today, I decided to make this coconut curry, pretty good!
Cauliflower,Chickpea and Broccoli Coconut Curry
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 head of a large cauliflower
- 1 can organic chickpea
- 1 small head broccoli
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garam masala (or a mix of whichever spice you have among cumin, cinnamon, clove, cardamom, coriander, pepper, nutmeg)
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- In a frying pan, heat 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Add the cauliflower and broccoli. On medium heat, stir for 3 to 5 minutes until the oil spreads in
- Turn the heat to low, Add the spices. Stir again for 2 minutes
- Add the coconut milk, chickpeas and pinch of salt. Cover and heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Taste and adjust the spices as per your like
Here we go! Healthy comforting food, yes it is!