Another one of our raw chocolate recipes!
Here is an amazing way of enjoying a sweet treat without worrying about eating bad or gaining weight. Of course, don’t eat 3 in a row 🙂 Make these and store them in your fridge instead of buying the processed desserts that are definitely not so good for you. This is the way to go!
Creamy Chocolate Cups
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup raw cacao
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 bar melted vegan dark chocolate
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- peanut or almond butter (1 small tsp for each cup)
- chocolate chips
- Make the chocolate cups by mixing the 4 first ingredients in a bowl. Add the vanilla extract and salt. The texture should be liquid but not too much, almost like a yoghurt texture
- Pour this mixture in small cupcake molds by spreading a thin layer on the bottom and the side. One teaspoon per mold should work
- Leave in the fridge for at least 20 minutes or the freezer for 10-15 minutes
- Once the molds are hard, add 1 tsp of almond or peanut butter in each cup and sprinkle some chocolate chips on top
- Leave in the fridge for another 10-15 minutes
- That’s it, go for it!