All right, back in February, we were telling you about the benefits of hemp seeds.
Here is a great way of celebrating this magic seed. Hemp is the star of this salad, accompanied by his dear friends tomato, mint and co. Let’s make it!
Hemp Seeds Salad
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup red cabbage
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 or 2 Tbsp lemon
- salt and pepper
- Minced the parsley and mint
- Cut the tomatoes and cucumber in small pieces
- Shred the cabbage
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Start with 1 Tbsp lemon and add more as per your taste.
- Add the salt and pepper at the very end as per your convenience
Top with fresh sunflower sprouts. 3 reasons: 1 for an additional dose of healthy nutrients, 2 for the amazing taste they have and 3 for the style 🙂