Craving for something sweet that is not bad for you?
Having people over but not much time to make any elaborated dessert?
Too lazy to take out your utensils, food processor, blender and so on?
Stop thinking, we have the perfect solution for you!
This banana-chocolate cream combo doesn’t require much time or effort and it will definitely stay as a sweet memory.
You will want to do it again and again. It’s ok 🙂
Layered Banana Chocolate Cream Pot
- 2 dates + a handful of walnuts ad a pinch of salt (optional, only if you want a crust in the bottom)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 -1/2 cup nut milk (almond, hemp or coconut work perfectly)
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp melted coconut oil (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- handful homemade granola
- If you like a crust in the bottom, crush the walnuts using a jar or a bottle, thinly cut the pitted dates. Mix all with your hands and add a pinch of salt. Spread in the bottom of 4 small jars.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas until smooth and pour in the jars. Put in the fridge
- In a bowl, mix the cacao, 1/4 cup nut milk, maple syrup, oil and vanilla until well combined. Add more nut milk until the texture is smooth and the cacao powder completely mixed with no lumps. Adjust the sweet as per your taste
- Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the banana layer and put in the fridge to settle for at least 30 minutes. You can also eat it right away of course but it’s kind of nice when the chocolate has chilled for a bit
- You can sprinkle it with homemade granola, shaved almonds, hazelnuts…
Let your creativity operate and have fun!