The holiday season is on! So, what do people like the most about it?
#Chocolate of course!
How about you try to make your own and offer them around?
That would be a damn cool gift. Keep this recipe for Valentine’s day and any other occasions really! Knowing how to make chocolate is a must have skill and luckily it only requires 3 ingredients and a few minutes.
Make your own chocolate
- 1 cup raw cacao butter
- 4 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Melt the cacao butter in your oven on low temperature or in a bowl over a saucepan filled with water
- Once melted, let cool for a minute, add the cacao powder and maple syrup and whisk until well incorporated
- Make sure the obtained mix is smooth and pour into your molds or over a baking sheet in a tray if you want to make a chocolate bar
- Here you can incorporate any little addition to make each little chocolate fun and unique. Some of the things we have tried and work really well : Himalayan salt, shaved almonds, goji berries, dried cherries, mint extract, coconut flakes, lavender extract, hazelnuts, cayenne pepper …
- Keep in the fridge for at least 2 hours before eating.
Mmmmmmh so good!