Every year during the winter holidays, it can be easy to get swept up into this hurly-burly shopping madness. Well, however cheesy, forced, or annoying it can sometimes get, it’s always kind of nice to buy a little something for your loved ones.
Here is my gift to you : an everlasting list of winter gifts:
- For a woman who loves to be warm (= every woman) : offer a yak wool shawl handmade in the Himalayas. I have one and it changed my perception of the winter.$30.00+shipping
- For a man who needs to be softer : an organic natural shaving soap
- For this sweet friend who is tired of being dry : get something made of shea butter
- For your hippy chic little sister : colorful accessories and gifts made by this amazing family business
- For your friend who would love some new clothes : shop at uniqlo. I love this brand, they have simple,inexpensive and good quality clothing and some really good gear for the winter made of special material to keep you warm.
- For a girl friend, a sister, a cousin who loves to take care of herself : subscribe for a beauty box. Every month she will receive a box full of all natural, cruelty free products!
- For someone who loves tea : get him/her the healthiest tea in the world aka Gynostemma
- For your friend who likes cooking, what’s better than a easy quick vegan recipes cookbook
- For you friend who needs some energy : offer the best protein powder
10. To make everyone happy : make your own chocolates and offer them around