YES to this Super Energy loaded Chia Pudding, such a delight!!
Full of super nutritive ingredients, this innocent little jar will help you have a great energy all day. Have fun by making layers of fruits and.
We find that making beautiful food feeds our mind with zen and positive vibes!
Super Energy Loaded Chia Pudding
- 3 to 4 Tbsp chia pudding
- 1/3 cup nut milk (almond, hemp or rice)
- handful of goji berries
- 8-12 blueberries
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tsp flax seeds
- 1 tsp cacao nibs
- Soak the chia seeds in a jar by covering with the nut milk for approximately 15 minutes until the texture is gelatinous
- Add in the maple syrup and ground flax seeds
- Mix well
- Add the goji berries on top along with hemp seeds, cacao nibs and blueberries
Leave in the fridge for tomorrow’s breakfast or eat right away. You might want to add some milk to make it softer.
We believe that you eat chia seeds at least once a week, you will stay away from a lot of diseases, so eat it even more often!