Anything with chocolate, banana and coconut is usually good.
By the way did you know that bananas, besides being a great energy booster, have plenty of unexpected benefits? Well, check this out:
- they contain tryptophan, a protein which is an essential amino acid that relaxes the mind and brightens the mood
- they contain B vitamins, such as B6, which is great for our nervous system and especially for you ladies it regulates the content of glucose in your blood and will improve your mood, bye bye PMS 🙂
- they are rich in iron, which is always a plus
- they are loaded in potassium and contain low salt, which is very good for your blood pressure and brain functions
- they are definitely good for digestion, and can prevent a bloated stomach and heart burn.
- they can even help in case of mosquito bites! Just rub the inside of the skin on your bites and it should reduce the inflammation and itchy feeling!
Yes to bananas!
The Chocolate Blizzard
- 1 cup almonds
- 7-8 dates
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate from our recipe or just melt a dark chocolate bar
- 1 banana
- toppings: shredded coconut, cacao nibs, mini chocolate chips, dried cherry…
1- Soak separately 1 cup almonds and 1/2 cup cashews overnight or for at least 3 hours. Drain and let dry
2- Blend the cashew with melted dark chocolate
3- In a food processor, mix the almonds, dates and a pinch of salt. Do not over process so it remains crumbly. Pour in small cups
4- Pour the chocolate cream over
5- Top with bananas, shredded coconut, cacao nibs, chocolate chips and any other things you feel like.
Do what you feel, feel what you do!