All right this is it, we have found a way to make a decadent chocolate brownie without any flour, sugar, egg or milk. And I am not kidding, it will be hard to control yourself to not finish it right away. Good luck!
The Healthiest Chocolate Brownie
- 2 apples
- 1/2 cup smooth raw (preferably organic) almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 350 degres F. Prepare a 8×8 pan by spreading some coconut oil on a baking sheet
- Cut and Peel the apples and Mix them in a blender with a little bit of water in order to make a homemade fresh applesauce
- In a food processor, blend together the applesauce, the almond butter, the maple syrup and vanilla until smooth.
- Add in the cacao powder, the baking soda, pinch of salt. Blend again until smooth. Fold in the chocolate chips and pour in the pan.
- Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top
- You can also fold in some nuts if you like
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes until the top is crispy. It will look smooth underneath, that’s totally fine
- Let cool on a rack for at least 20 minutes
Here you are, happy and healthy eating your brownie!