Today is a big day! It is time to share our ultimate vegan gluten-free, healthy, crunchy and tasty cookie recipe!
It still has a coconut flavor due to the coconut oil, so i hope we like coconut!
The Ultimate Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free flour
- 3 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1/3 tsp pink salt (any salt to sub)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp freshly ground flax seeds
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp organic sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/3 cup + 2 tsp melted virgin coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp real vanilla extractfold in:
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (vegan chips, dairy-free)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Grab a baking sheet and grease it lightly with coconut oil.
3. Grab a large mixing bowl and add the dry ingredients
4. Grind your flax seeds in a seed grinder or coffee grinder. Add them to the dry bowl.
5. In a medium bowl stir the wet ingredients besides the vanilla extract
6. Add the vanilla extract. Stir the wet mixture into the dry flour mixture. Stir well until you have a wet thick yet oily dough. Add almond milk if needed
7. Fold in the chocolate chips. Tip! Use slightly chilled chocolate chips
8. Place the dough in the fridge just a bit
9. After you place cookies in the oven, turn the baking temp down to 375. Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes – or until the tops begin to get slightly brown. The cookies will be very soft when you take them out of the oven, but as they cool they will become crispy. Allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before eating.
Now you know the ultimate healthy happy recipe! yum!